Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Woo Hoo!

I'm finished with the NBPTS test, and it went pretty well! Kat, thanks for checking on me, along with my dishcloth swap partner! There were 2 of 6 sections that I don't think I totally rocked on, but overall, I think it was good. Most importantly, I'm DONE! I don't find out how I did until the end of November - blah - but I'll be sure to let everyone know.

The DD is still in Michigan with my parents. She's having a ball and doesn't want to talk about coming home. I'm enjoying quiet days and a freedom like I haven't had in four and a half years. But, I miss her sooooo much - I can't wait for her to come home so I can smooch on her! I do not, however, miss the constant mess of toys and craft projects and stuff - but it's a small price to pay for that sweet smile and those funny comments.

My plan for today is to get through about a million and one loads of laundry, with lots of knitting in between. If not for the laundry, it would be ideal...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Glad it went well!! GAWD, you have to wait until November for results?!?!? RAGE. I'd be climbing the walls.

Kat said...

ENJOY! ENJOY the time alone, it is rare but I know how you feel. I would love having my kids around all the time. I do get the grandkids for 2 weeks this summer!!

My back is so-so, I HATE medications but...........HATE pain too.
Physical Therapy starts on Thursday. I need to be well for grandkids in August!!!