Sunday, June 8, 2008

So for this week's topic, make a post on your own blog sharing YOUR favorite pattern(s) with us! Don't have a favorite site? That's fine! Show us a photo of one of the cloths you have made and really loved, even if it was just a made up pattern!

I stumbled across this website: http://freepatterns.k1p1keepingyouinstitchesstudio.com/pll.html where there are about a bajillion free patterns for dishcloths. The last one I knit is the one the link brings up - the Puffalump Limbo Line, which is a REALLY cute pattern. I definitely intend to make it again. It's a little more washcloth looking than dishcloth looking, in my opinion, but is still really cute! After the swap is over, I'll post a picture, just in case my partner figures me out. Don't want her knowing what she's getting! ;)

I am also a big fan of the corner-to-corner cloth. Super easy, don't have to think, really useful and durable. Big fan, big fan.

In non-knitting news, I blew my first offical day on WW, due to being at a 12 hour scrapbooking crop and having no control over what was served, and also a serious lack of self control about eating what was served. However, today I have done a bang-up job, if I do say so myself. And, I walked three miles this morning. I pretty much rock. Can't wait to start feeling better about myself, but I think I'm already noticing a change in how I'm thinking. Of course, my stomach is growling right now. I think I have about 3 points left, so I'll need to find a snack! :)

Today was just an all around good day. Walked this morning, took the DD to the park, took a nice nap, took the DD to a water park where she got to run around with a friend, and a nice dinner with all three of us. Not too shabby. I'll have another, please! Without the sunburn, though - brilliant me was hanging out in 94 degree sunshine with no sunscreen. I said it was a good day, not a smart day.

No comments: