Sunday, June 1, 2008

A new dishcloth swap!!!

1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? I knit, and for about 3 years

2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook? I use wood needles - love how they feel, and that they don't make noise :)

3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand? I like pretty much anything except icky acryllic

4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't? Nope

5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts? Both

6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike? I'm not a big fan of primary colors - anything else is good

7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in? Kitchen is sage green, khaki, and white; bathroom is teal blue/green and white

8. What are your favorite scents around the house? Cinnamon and vanilla

9. What is your very favorite thing about summer? I'm a teacher, so SUMMER BREAK!

10. What is your least favorite thing about summer? The heat - can't stand it

11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower? Body wash


12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath? Vanilla, lavender

13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern? I actually don't have a favorite - I'll use them all!

14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty? Salty - almonds, cashews, pretzels... but chocolate is pretty high on the list, too!

15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather? Hate hot weather - my ideal would be to stay in the A/C with good music and some knitting, with a good book thrown in for when my hands get too tired

16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting? Reading, scrapbooking, jewelry making

17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!) Longaberger baskets

18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID! Yep - I think I'm knitcurl71, but I'm pretty new to it, so I'm not sure how the whole ID thing works

19. Do you have any allergies? Nope

20. Do you have any pets?
Two cats - Logan and Sadie - and a dog, Chuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I am your Summer Dishcloth Swap secret pal! I'm really enjoying reading your blog and getting to know you better! Hope that you stay as cool as possible---looks like the hot weather has finally caught up with us! I hate the heat too! :-)

Talk to you again soon!