Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tomorrow

The little one comes home tomorrow, and I've missed her so much! I had my first tearful call today, because she just really missed me a lot... my mom said, "she almost made it!" I can't wait to see her and give her hugs and kisses! I truly enjoyed my week of my old life, but I don't think I'd trade it for the world. One nice bonus of the time was that the hubby and I reconnected, and things were kind of like the old days - very nice. I need to figure out how to hold on to that even when the kiddo is around. Easier said than done, unfortunately. But I'm going to give it a good shot, anyway. :)

Waiting for the next round of storms to come in tonight. I think I'll unplug before my power goes out...

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awww. That's really sweet. Hope you have a lovely mini-reunion!

G