Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nothing much...

Life is a little blah right now. This week has been REALLY boring at work, what with exams and all, and nothing is too exciting on the home front right now. I'm super annoyed with my hubby - why is it that a 30-something year old man has the capacity to act like he's nine at the drop of a hat? Sometimes I feel like I'm taking care of two children instead of one. The daughter has been good - bedtime is still kind of an issue, I think just because she wants to be with us (me) and doesn't want the fun to stop to have to go to sleep. We have Monday off for MLK day, so it will be nice to sleep in and do some fun things with her. Looking forward to receiving my match for the dishcloth swap so I can get started on things for her (or him, I should say). I'm not so much loving the yarn I bought to make the baby blanket. I chose acrylic pretty much on purpose so the care would be easy. But this stuff is not at all soft, and I'm not loving knitting with it, therefore, I'm not moving as quickly as I would like on it. I do know how to post pictures on here now - it's called reading the directions! So I'm going to give it a try this weekend, I think. Off to grade exams and figure semester grades. Wonder if I could be fired for blogging from work? Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I proctored the AP exams last spring (I was a teacher in a previous, no kids life). I got a TON of knitting done! I think I would have died of boredom without it.

Welcome to swapping!