Woo hoo! Anne is at it again. And, since I absolutely LOVE Halloween, I had to sign up. Here's the newest questionnaire...
1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long?
I knit, and I think it's been about 4 years now. I crocheted first, but I don't think I would remember how to do it now.
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't?
I use bamboo needles from Jo Ann's or Michael's. I would love to try KnitPics Harmony needles.
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done?
I have to say that I enjoy small things more. They are portable, and they are typically finished quickly. I jump into the occasional large project, and then hate every minute until I'm finished. I'm a dish/wash cloth addict right now.
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved.
I love this one, but after seeing this one on Gina's blog, it might be my new favorite, even though I've never made it!
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more?
Stitch markers - never seem to have enough.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to?
I love baby alpaca, and merino wool is nice as well. But I really love cotton. I do not enjoy acrylic. No allergies.
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles?
I try to match my projects to the person I'm knitting for. For myself, I like sage green, plum, natural earth tones, and pink is my favorite fun, girly color. I'm not big into really bright, unnatural shades.
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?
I really like mercerized cottons, and apparently Peaches and Cream makes one? But really, I enjoy any kind of cotton.
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate?
I'm a shower gel girl. I love clean scents, vanilla, lavender, and amber. I do not like rose or other floraly scents.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches?
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate?
I love sweet and salty. You name it, I'll probably eat it. I absolutely adore Hot Tamales, chocolate is always good, love almonds and cashews, and I've been on a bit of a Good 'n Plenty kick lately. Can't explain it... Oh! And a really yummy fall-ish treat is candy corn mixed with salted peanuts. Oh so good!
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult??
As a kid, I loved the year I got to be a punk rocker. Yep, I'm a child of the 80s. And sadly enough, I don't typically dress for Halloween as an adult.
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID?
Heck yes - knitcurl71
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows?
I'm easy to please - I get so excited when swap packages come!