Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Jewish Holidays!

Hope that's not offensive to anyone. It's just that today is Rosh Hashanna (or actually, it started last night) and being that I teach in a largely Jewish school district, I get Jewish holidays off. Go me! I'll also be hanging at home next Thursday, which would be Yom Kippur, for those of you who are not up on Jewish holidays. I love October!

I'm not feeling so hot today. It's nothing major, just this all-around blah kind of feeling. I think I'm starting to feel better, and then I get up and do something, and then I realize I'm not really feeling better. It's really not that much fun.

I really don't have much to post about, or much that's exciting, anyway. While the lights were out ALL WEEK a couple weeks ago, my old man cat decided to use my living room area rug as his litter box. I tried the whole Nature's Miracle thing, alas, to no avail. So the area rug is now in the garage and I'm getting used to the whole zen-like, simple nature of my bare hardwood living room floor. I might like it, we'll see.

I need to go grocery shopping today. I'm still trying to restock my fridge and freezer. Did I mention the electricity was out for ONE WHOLE WEEK?!?!? So I think I have about 4 things in my freezer, which I know doesn't do much for efficiency... wow, this is really turning into a very lame post. I think I'll go lie down now - perhaps it's the virus talking.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You know, part of me wishes that we'd lose electricity for a week, thus being forced to assess and re-stock the fridge/freezer. I really need a good "DO OVER" in that department. I'm sure I have stuff in there from 2 years ago.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon!