Friday, May 9, 2008

By some small stroke of luck, I did purchase the tire warranty, and had my tire replaced for free - I rock! And no monkeys were even involved!

It's the worst kind of rainy, gray Friday here, and I wish more than anything that I was cozied up in my house, knitting, of course. I need to get busy on finishing the Corner to Corner baby blanket. It's just so boring... endless stockinette. Good TV knitting, I guess, and the baby isn't going to wait for me to finish, I'm sure. I'll post a picture when I'm finished with it. Actually, I should post quite a few pictures. I need to show you the dishcloths I've made for the two swaps I'm in. They turned out really cute. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

I have to decide what I want to do for Mother's Day. It's always hard, because I know that we should spend time with my husband's mother, since she's here in town, but I kind of want to be selfish and just hang out by ourselves. Bummer. Still don't know what I want to do, though. I guess asking the hubby to take the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day out of my hair is kind of contrary to the whole purpose of the day....

No comments: