Monday, May 12, 2008

A bit of background for you...
My DD has decided that she would like a sister and a brother, and she would like them to be named Emily and Kyle, and she would like them to be in my belly right now and to come out soon. She's four, you know, not a lot of patience. Here is a snippet of our bedtime conversation last night...

DD: I think I want Emily and Kyle to be two girls instead, so I will have two sisters.
Me: That's fine.
DD: I will name them Samantha Punny and Allison Ellie.
Me: Great names.
DD: Mommy, how do babies get in a mommy's belly?
Me: (So not prepared to have this conversation!) Well, mommies and daddies can be together when they love each other and make a baby.
DD: I want to do it.
Me: No, sweetie, it has to be a mommy and a daddy.
DD: Well then can I watch when you do it?
Me: ?????????

Heaven help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO. That is freakin' hilarious. Out of the mouths of babes, right?