Thursday, May 15, 2008

13 days

until I am on summer vacation. Not that I'm counting or anything, since I really love my job. I do. Really.

In knitting news, I am hoping to finish the corner-to-corner blanket in time for the bambino to arrive. I am not so much enjoying knitting it. I think part of it is because it's such a lot of stockinette over such a large piece. And also I don't like how the yarn feels. I bought one of those Pound of Love cheapo humongus skeins of yarn, and it just doesn't feel nice or move nicely on my needles. Lesson learned.

I signed up for a pink and orange knitting swap on Swap-bot - I need some good ideas of things to make, and I don't really want to make socks. I'm not very good at them, and I'd rather not be stressed out about making something for a swap partner. Any suggestions? Pass them on....

No comments: