Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums final post!

For this week, go through those who've commented on last week's topic - find someone who had an idea on their day that sounded appealing to you, as well, and tell us why, or what appealed to you, and link to their blog! If you can't find someone who has a day you think you'd enjoy, find one that you thought was interesting, odd, or funny in some way, and talk about it!

I read every post, which was pretty fun, and the one that sounded most appealing to me was on Dorothy's blog . I too would like to run my daughter around until the point of exhaustion, guaranteeing me a nice, long nap. Some days, there is nothing finer than a nap on my couch. In fact, I try to nap as often as I am able, which I sometimes feel a little pathetic about, buy mostly I love!

I mailed my swap partner's goodies yesterday, and am anxious to find out when she receives them. I hope she likes them. Does anyone know of any other fun swaps going on? I'd like to sign up for another!

No comments: