Friday, August 8, 2008

Stick a fork in it....

It's DONE!!! I am FINALLY finished with the corner-to-corner baby blanket from hell! I can not believe how long this thing took me. But when I look at all the teeney tiny stitches, I guess it makes sense. I don't even love how it turned out. Hopefully, my friend will, and I do believe it will serve its purpose in the colder weather.

In other news at Chez Sickbed, the little one has strep throat. When we got to the pediatrician's office this morning, she made a weird noise, and I looked over and she had both hands clamped over her little mouth. Luckily, there was a trash can RIGHT THERE and it came in quite handy. So we left with a prescription for amoxicillan, and hopefully she will be on the mend by this evening. Wish me luck. The drs parting advice for her was "don't breathe on mommy and daddy". Thanks, Doc - a little late for that.

1 comment:

Kat said...

WOOHOO, Glad it is finally done. I hate projects like that, that you must finish and that are not fun!!

Thanks for the well wishes on EVIL poison ivy!!