Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures coming

Someday. I actually was planning to put up a picture of the blanket I will never speak of again, but haven't been able to convince myself to actually photograph it.

The little one is at my parents' house this week - I'm free! I go back to work one week from today. Trying not to be sad about it. It will be good to be back to a scheduled kind of day. But I really, really hate getting up at 5:00am, and I really hate not being able to do what I like with my days. I need to win the lottery something serious...

In other news, I have now been bitten by the Twilight bug... I finished it Sunday afternoon, promptly went out and bought New Moon, and am on page 259. I never in my life thought I would enjoy these books, but after reading so much about them on other blogs, I thought I'd at least give the first one a try. Slurp - I'm sucked right in. Off to find out when exactly Edward is coming back to Bella...

No comments: