Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Woo hoo!

I'm finished with my NBPTS portfolio! *sigh of relief* I feel like a million pound weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Still have to take the test on the other standards not measured in my portfolio, but at least I freakin' know how to study for a test. Portfolios, on the other hand... not so much. I've never been so glad to be finished with something in my life. I spent my entire. spring. break. working in the library. Wow. I know, I know, I should be grateful I even get a spring break. But come on now people.

In knitting news, I received my package from the April Showers Sock Yarn swap. Awesome beautiful rainbow yarn - I'll post a picture soon - and some other fun goodies. I sent my package out yesterday, and I'm perusing the swap-bot site to find my next fun thing to do. You should check it out. Really. Lots of fun swaps, and most of them don't even involve yarn, if you're not into that kind of thing. Of course, I don't know why you wouldn't be, but if you're one of those crazy people that doesn't appreciate knitting, I'm sure you can find something you'd like.

I just finished watching Biggest Loser tonight. I need to be on there. Except for the fact that I think I would DIE of embarrassment from showing off my belly belly belly in a sports bra and biking shorts! That's just cruel. I'm going to check out how to sign up, just for the hell of it. Why not?

Anyone besides me noticed that I broke my 7 posts a month streak?

No comments: