Friday, April 11, 2008

And it's the weekend.

I could not be more ready. Except for the fact that we have houseguests all weekend long (my husband's sister, her hubby, and their son) and all, and I do mean all, of my husband's family is coming over for dinner tomorrow night. I think I'm going to need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

I really have no news to share. I haven't been knitting very much. I was so gung-ho on the socks for a while, but used more than one skein on the first one, had only bought two, and now can't find the same color anywhere. So they've kind of lost their appeal. I'm signed up for another dishcloth swap, and I've been working on the flower pattern one from Creative Knitting. It's super cute, but I keep messing up the chart and needing to start over. Dork.

Off to bed with me. Have to gear up for the big family-o-thon tomorrow. Woo. hoo.

No comments: