Saturday, March 8, 2008

I promised pictures, didn't I?


Here are my goodies from Kat - awesome, huh? Conspicuously missing from the picture are the can of almonds and the bag of honey mustard/onion pretzel nuggets. Yummmmy!

I had to hide the soap from my daughter until I could take the picture, but no fear - she has made up for lost time and the bunny's ears will soon be worn away. She is a very, very clean child now, too! Kat, you're amazing, and I can't wait to find the perfect projects for the yarn! You're the best, and you made my first swap really great.

In other news, check out the snow! This picture was taken around 8am, and we probably got 3 more inches after this. They are calling it a blizzard, and the official total at the airport was 20.3 inches. The last time we received this much snow in central Ohio was the blizzard of 1978, so this is quite the shock to the system. DH tried valiantly to shovel the driveway today, and did a fairly decent job, but I'm still not sure we'll be able to get out any time soon. I'm certainly not going to hold my breath, but maybe I'll get a snow day Monday? One can only hope....

I'm in a new swap now - the April Showers Sock Yarn swap on Swap-bot. I'm really enjoying that site - there are some really interesting swaps that I think would be a bunch of fun, but I'm not going to sign up for anything else until I finish my National Board Certification stuff, which is due by the END OF THE MONTH!!!! I think, just maybe, my procrastination may have done me in this time....

1 comment:

Kat said...

I am thrilled that you like everything. ENJOY. I was wondering about you when heard about weather on TV. WE got tons of rain, high winds and now flooding all over. Take care!!!