Sunday, November 16, 2008

Um, yeah.

So it's about my blogging habits. Or rather, my lack of blogging habits. Wow. I'm really horrible at this lately. To the four of you who read this, sorry about the big gap in writing. I just really haven't had all that much to talk about, or really that I felt like talking about. I'm leaving in the morning for Portland to go to a conference for work. I'm really excited, but will be MIA all week. Not that anyone will notice a difference...

I have pictures to post from the All Hallow's Eve swap - got some fantastic stuff from my spoiler! I PROMISE I will post when I get back. I've missed you, innernets!

1 comment:

agroshans said...

Hi Michelle! I wanted to let you know that you won the Handbags & Pigtails giveaway on my blog. I couldn't find your email address so if you could email me at crossmyheartart@gmail.com and I'll put you in contact with Sarah from Handbags & Pigtails :)

Thank you and Congrats!!!